As you know, Steve and I quit facebook a while back (maybe a month now?), and now my cell phone has been shut off. With no facebook and no cell phone, I am beyond unplugged. I am completely and totally disconnected (except for this blog, which is private, so there's only a few of you who read now). It would be an extreme understatement to say that I am lonely.
4 comments:
i must admit - it's easy to forget about someone's blog when they are private! i promise to do better! i'm glad we have reconnected because honestly - i miss my aubrey! i have no friends either it feels like - so seriously let's get together. i was telling jill we need a girls night. you in?
but wait...why no cell phone? is it a money thing or a relationship thing?
i'm here!!! ;) and i'm jealous...really...would like to be unplugged...i'll work on that...sometimes it's my only interaction w/other adults and the outside world ;)
It's a money thing. Steve got a job, but he hasn't been paid yet, and his VA benefits are taking a really long time to get here, so we didn't end up with the money in time to pay the bill this month. There is NO way I could survive long-term without my cell phone, I'm already going crazy!!
Post a Comment