| Max July 2010 |
I have registered at Salt Lake Community College for fall semester 2010! I'm so excited to go back to school I can hardly stand it. It's been (!!!!) 7 years since my class graduated high school, so most people I went to school with are graduated from college already. I'm just now getting my first shot at it. Back in 2008 I took one Psychology class on the Army post, but it doesn't really count as starting college. I'm really nervous (to say the least), especially because Josh, Steve and I are all going to be starting school the same week and we only have one car. (Wish us luck on the juggling!!)
Max is sick. He's really miserable, so my life has gotten a little less pleasant (to say the least). I hope he gets better soon cause I'm afraid he may be getting dehydrated.
Steve has been working at SLCC Veteran's Center and he's really enjoying it. He gets to work part-time in addition to full-time school, both in the same building. It's really convenient, except that it's so far from home and gas is expensive. I can only imagine how much we'll be paying to go there twice every day when I start school!
Josh is getting so excited to start second grade, but I'm afraid I haven't been very good at reading with him and doing math to keep him up to speed. Summer is play time, right?!
Asher is so ready for school, but I can't afford preschool and he missed the deadline for Kindergarten by a couple weeks, so he doesn't get to go until he's six. He's bored, so he tends to act out and get mouthy with me.
Other than that I've just been working on my book and my new blog, but I'm sure you're sick of hearing about that by now! I'll just leave you with a bunch of random pictures - cause I'm camera-obsessed these days! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment