Thursday, August 12, 2010

Aw, My Love. You Have Returned.

After an incredibly long, frustrating wait with Medicaid and my doctors' office, I finally got my Concerta back. That's right, this post is about my meds. I spent a night in the psych ward in order to get them back because life with them was livable, and life without them... well, isn't.

I haven't had Concerta (which is an ADHD med) since we lived in Kansas, and I am so excited to have it back on board. I felt sane with my Prozac + Concerta combo (with a sleep med at night). I was productive. I was happy (well, for me). I could clean the whole entire house in a matter of a couple hours and have time (and energy) left over to work out and make Steve lunch for the next day. I haven't felt like that in more than a year and a half. And as an added bonus, I lost weight because of it.

Concerta, we've been reunited. Please be all that I remember you to be.

1 comment:

Megs said...

I had a lot to catch up on! I'm glad things are looking up and getting better! I miss your posts on facebook! As always, you have the cutest boys :)