Somehow all my bookmarks got erased from my computer... If your blog isn't on my blog list (right column of my blog), please leave me a comment with your blog address! I can't find anyone's blogs!
Mine happened too. But I was able to fix it.. by accident. BUT when I went to my dashboard my lists were still there, they just didn't appear on the blog itself. Good luck. Let me know if you need anyhelp! Blog: meganseankelly.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Mine did that too! It totally sucks, and I swear to you, I didn't do it! I dont know how it happened.
greenscrazylife.blogspot.com
Ours is almostlyrics.blogspot.com, I resent you an invite! :)
Mine happened too. But I was able to fix it.. by accident. BUT when I went to my dashboard my lists were still there, they just didn't appear on the blog itself. Good luck. Let me know if you need anyhelp!
Blog: meganseankelly.blogspot.com
meg.kelly1985@yahoo.com
Post a Comment