Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Husband, the Romantic

If you know my husband, you probably know that he isn't the most romantic guy ever. He's a little rough around the edges (ok, maybe a little more than just the edges), and would prefer a good beer to just about anything else. But here's the good news: Once in a while, he gets an urge to spoil me, and he goes all out. Here's our weekend adventure (last weekend), brought to you by my husband's sweet side.


First we went to Temple Square and then ate dinner at The Garden
Even the hallway to our room was pretty!

Entry to our room

The room
The Vanity

For some reason I didn't get a good picture of the rest of the bathroom... Giant tub and everything.

Table/balcony

The view from our room











Steve was embarrassed that I had to take pictures of everything, but let's be honest, how often am I gonna be on the 16th floor of a nice hotel?

2 comments:

natterbee said...

You so deserve a nice get-away like this - at least once a year! Your pictures bring back memories. Next time you'll have to get the room service; it's the best!

Amanda said...

What a beautiful hotel! I'm glad you guys got to have a little romantic getaway ... glad and maybe a tiny bit jealous!