Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Call for Help

So I have this presentation to do in my Marriage & Family Relations class. It's due November 2nd, so I'm getting started now.

The assignment is to come up with a "creative" way to present the "Benefits of Marriage" to the class. My own perspective is pretty decent, but I think I'll have a much better final product if I can fuse together a lot of different perspectives. So here's my plan...

I'm going to make a video (DVD) comprised of several interviews, etc., from people I know who want to contribute, of them talking about (or showing) what they think the benefits of being married are.

If you are willing to help, I would be SO appreciative! Anyone who wants to contribute their thoughts can:

A) Leave me a comment
B) Send me an e-mail (aubrey.ortega@gmail.com)
C) Make a short video and e-mail it to me
D) Have me visit you with my video camera & be on my video!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MARRIED TO PARTICIPATE! I would love to have all different people, all different ages, all different experiences give their thoughts!

What do YOU think being married does for people that benefits their lives?

2 comments:

Whitney L. said...

I'd love to help. So would Dan. He's going to school to be a Marriage and Family Therapist...I don't know if that would help for you?

Darci Lynne said...

I would be happy to help you too. But it might be tricky. Let me know if you would need me and I will do my best to help you.