Wednesday, September 8, 2010

In Case Anyone's Wondering....

Yes, Asher started preschool today.

No, I'm not okay with it.

Yes, I only have one baby at home now.

No, I don't feel lucky.

Yes, he walked in bravely and waved, "Bye, Mom!"

No, I'm not happy he wasn't sad.

Yes, I'm whining about a successful first day of preschool.

No, I don't feel bad about being so ungrateful. I loved having my kids at home, and I don't like sharing them with other people. I want my little ones back.

Yes, I walked home from his school and almost died. I am out of shape and it is going to take a lot of getting used to.

No, it's not very far away. I'm just a wuss.

Yes, I blogged more about this at To the Depths.

No, I am not going to get out of my bed today. (At least I'm not crying all day like I did when Josh started school!)

Yes, I'll post pictures when I get some.

No, I didn't take any this morning. I am always running late, and this morning was no exception.

Yes, I know this post sucks.

No, I'm not going to fix it. I'm going to bed now.

No comments: