I always wondered why busy people were so boring. Have you ever noticed that? The busier the person, the less they have to say when you ask, "What have you been up to?" I always wondered why that was, and now I know.
I am now a boring blogger because I am busy. All my energy goes toward school and homework, I use a little bit that's left over to get the boys to school and back, and I have none left for anything else. No energy, no time.
Each day new thoughts come into my head from my classes and interaction with other people that I didn't have before, things I want so badly to write about... but I know it's not going to happen because all I have time to do is get to class, get my homework done, and feed my family. Even that gets left off the list once in a while... my kids have had to remind me to feed them lately!
Hopefully I'll get the hang of this college stuff soon and balance my time better. I assure you, I'm not about to give up the blog. :)
1 comment:
Ha ha. I totally have to laugh at this post. I like it!
Post a Comment