Sunday, October 10, 2010

Long-Lost Nieces & Nephew

Ok, so they're not lost.... they've just been living in Japan for the last few years. I can't even tell you how much I miss my brother and his family! I finally got my sister-in-law Kiyomi to send me some pictures of the kids!



Jasmine, friend, Jaelyn, Julia at McDonald's :)


My very first nephew, the cutest little boy I've ever seen (besides my own, of course)... is now a towering man. I couldn't be more heartbroken. I'm missing everything!!! P.S. How am I old enough to have a 14-year-old nephew??


Jordan looks so old... and the girls are huge. I can't believe it.

He looks like his dad.

Jaelyn, Julia, Jasmine

They are almost unrecognizable.

1 comment:

Whitney L. said...

I was actually thinking about Jordan the other day and thinking that he's probably tall and old. When did this happen? Chris and Kiyomi have beautiful children. Good work!