Sunday, November 28, 2010

Finally... Finished.

You may remember back when I asked you all for help creating a video called The Benefits of Marriage for my Marriage & Family Relations class. That was two months ago, and I'm here to present - finally - the finished product. 

This is also one of the main excuses I'm going to give you for my blog being so boring lately. 

Thank you so much to my friends and family who participated, and my brother Jon for donating his time, his Mac, and his skills to the cause. If anyone who was involved would like a copy of the video, let me know and I'll get you one by Christmas.

Enjoy!




The Benefits of Marriage from Aubrey Ortega on Vimeo.

3 comments:

C and C said...

Aubrey, that video is awesome! I love the honesty of it all. I'm sorry I didn't have time to be apart of it but it came out really awesome. Great job!

Aubrey Anne said...

Thanks Crystalyn! I try lol :)

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

I loved this video!!!! I dont why your new posts arent showing up for me to see......ive been catching up. I miss you girl!