Well, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be annoying one more time.
Because I really think these are amazing, and if you know anyone who would want a picture of an LDS temple up in their house, you should buy them this for Christmas. Or their birthday. Or Mother's Day. Or whatever.
So go here, you can order directly from this link:
Perceptional Reality Photography
Or, click on the pictures of the temple I have in the sidebar to the right. :)
On another note, guess what happened to me today? I finally found my plot. You know, the "book" I've been "writing"? Well, I haven't actually been writing because the storyline I thought I had really wasn't working out. Now, thanks to a tip from my sister, I am all set and ready to go with a novel I can't wait to get out. Yay!
Going to see Tangled with the nieces tonight! Post pictures tomorrow. :)
1 comment:
You're welcome. I only demand 25% of the proceeds for giving you the idea! Nieces night was so fun!
My girls and I just keep talking about how much fun we had.
Post a Comment