I have strep throat.
Max has strep throat... and now croup.
He can't breathe, so he's been to the doctor twice this week. They gave him steroids both times and a breathing treatment the second time. (Or should I say, my sister Jenny and I gave him a breathing treatment?)
![]() |
| Jenny singing nursery rhymes to Max so he would stay calm. |
The next step is the emergency room if he continues to struggle to breathe. I've been up all night for four nights trying to make sure he's not going to die in his sleep, so it's been an extremely exhausting few days. We are pretty used to worrying about our Max, but we'd like to be able to stop worrying now, thankyouverymuch!
This is a very, very miserable week. If you came in contact with us in the last two weeks, I sincerely apologize, from the bottom of my heart, if you get sick! If you end up with a
- cough
- fever
- sore throat
- headache
- backache
- vomiting

3 comments:
It sucks to be the mom when you're sick but still have to take care of all the other sick people. Hopefully Steve is stepping up and letting you rest. Hang in there!
This sounds pretty dang miserable! I hate how easily strep spreads!! I hope you guys start feeling better soon!!
I'm so sorry! That's gotta be miserable. Hope you survive! I probably wouldn't.
Post a Comment