So here's the thing... over a month ago, Steve told me all he wanted for his birthday was to go to Wendover with his friends (and me). We planned the whole thing with a bunch of his friends, and picked January 21st-22nd. Well I gotta tell ya, I feel just awful about it, because apparently Joshua's pinewood derby was the morning of the 22nd.
I missed it. I can't even tell you how sad I am that I wasn't there. He did get to go, though, because my brother Chris is in town and he's amazing, so he whipped together a car and took Josh to the race. My mom was there to take pictures, so I didn't miss out on ALL of it, but I hate that I wasn't there with him.
Anyway, maybe that's why his face is not so happy in these pictures? :( I hope not.
Unfortunately, I left my camera at home (stupid, stupid, stupid), so I didn't get any pictures of Wendover. :( If Jenna ever sends me hers, I'll post them! We had some fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment