 |
| This is Josh asking me why he has to do his homework on his birthday. |
Today Joshua said to me, "Mom! When I grow up and get bigger, I know what kind of job I want to have! I'm going to/+ make wii games, and I'm gonna make Kirby's Epic Yarn 2!"
 |
| A new Wii game from Grandma (Animal Crossing) |
 |
| Emma, Olivia, Morgan and Avery played Musical Chairs... except, they definitely improved it! Enough chairs for everyone. : ) |
 |
| Avery LOVED it! |
 |
| My brother Chris flew in from Japan the day of Josh's "friend" party! |
 |
| Max has been so cuddly lately! He loves his daddy. |
 |
| Yesterday my sisters and their kids (and me and mine) went to Kaysville Theater to see MegaMind. (it was sold out) |
 |
| Josh, Max, Noah, Avery, Gabe |
 |
| Max had a blast eating everything in sight! |
 |
| Joshy's I'm-Not-Awake-Yet face |
 |
| "We're making ICE CREAM!" |
 |
| Max, Grandma 'Chele and Josh making ice cream |
 |
| Joshua about to open his present |
 |
| Kirby's Epic Yarn?! |
 |
| ...and 3 Mario Bros. keychains |
 |
| Joshua trying to pout... even though Uncle Brandon and Uncle Ange made him the COOLEST Mario cake on the planet. |
 |
| Josh, Max, Asher |
 |
| Max practicing his walking skills |
 |
| Eating cupcakes and ice cream |
 |
| The cupcakes were supposed to be Mario mushrooms... but it didn't really work out. |
 |
| 2-year-olds love cupcakes! |
 |
| Max thought he was in HEAVEN. We never let him eat things like this. |
 |
| Asher, Morgan, Emma, Taylor |
 |
| That's me. Proof that I was there. |
 |
| Me & MaxMax |
 |
| Me & Olivia |
 |
| Max loves Josh's new punching bag |
 |
| Grandma, Adam, Avery, me, Joshua, Alex at the family bday party |
 |
| Adam, Avery, Josh |
 |
| Me & Max, Steve, Joshua opening his new Glitter Lava - he loves it, btw, Krista! |
 |
| Josh got new scriptures with his name on them. He's so happy about it! |
 |
| Max's favorite person Andrew (Steve's brother), Steve, Brandon (Steve's brother) |
 |
| Max might very well be Andrew's favorite person too. :) |
 |
| Josh had kind of a bad attitude.. but that's the age, right? Right? |
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute! :D
Post a Comment