I realized I'm a bad mom when my mom sent my kids outside in snow pants and boots and I realized it was the first time this winter that has happened. And it wasn't even my idea.
Max was OVERJOYED! He looked at us like it was Christmas for the very first time. He has cabin fever at ALL times and spends most of every day looking for a way to escape the house.
Max was OVERJOYED! He looked at us like it was Christmas for the very first time. He has cabin fever at ALL times and spends most of every day looking for a way to escape the house.
![]() |
| Joshua |
![]() |
| Max couldn't figure out why I was pulling him around in that thing, lol |
![]() |
| Asher thought this was how we make snow angels |
![]() |
| Asher and Max mid-sledride |
![]() |
| Joshua playing with Max |
![]() |
| Daddy got him in the face with a snowball |
![]() |
| Steve took this picture of Ash while I was pulling him around in the sled :) |
![]() |
| How freakin cute is this?? |
![]() |
| Square in the face |
![]() |
| Joshua perfecting his snowman |
![]() |
| Asher's first snowman ever! It has celery feet and celery mouth! |
![]() |
| Max in the sled |
![]() |
| Max couldn't walk in all that stuff, so he just stood there helpless, loving it! |
![]() |
| My boys are so cute!!!! |














1 comment:
This was so fun. They were adorable!
Post a Comment