Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Spoiling of My Children

My mother-in-law Michele spoils my children every chance she gets. Last week she had a day off and asked Asher what he wanted to do that day. "Go to Jungle Jim's," he said, so off to Jungle Jim's we went.





How are they so big??



Max discovering the Carousel is the best thing ever.


"Pizza"



Max screamed EVERY SINGLE TIME he had to get off a ride

This is his I'M NOT HAPPY WITH YOU face because we said he had to eat pizza before he started another ride.

Grandma 'Chele went on the rides with Max



They loved this little house

There's the face again... we said he had to go do something else


Max insisted on going on this roller-coaster-ish ride. He LOVED it. 18 months old, really??

Daddy shooting hoops

Skee ball

Steve teaching Asher how to play air hockey

I don't know what this face is about lol

I played air hockey with Josh, and we had a blast!

2 comments:

natterbee said...

You got some great pictures. I especially like Max's expression when you told him he had to eat! Hilarious!

Megan said...

Since when did Max grow up? Oh my word!