Max-isms
Max always says "Mmm! Yummies!" when he likes a food or the drink you gave him.
Tonight when I tucked him in, he said, "Hug! Tiss!" (kiss)
I came over to his crib, gave him a hug and kiss, and he said, "Mm! Yummies tiss!"
Max always says "Mmm! Yummies!" when he likes a food or the drink you gave him.
Tonight when I tucked him in, he said, "Hug! Tiss!" (kiss)
I came over to his crib, gave him a hug and kiss, and he said, "Mm! Yummies tiss!"
Max: Three, four, eight, nine, ten!
Me: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
Max: Yay, Mom!
Asher-ism
Asher (at the grocery store): Burritos drain my life if I get too close to them.
Joshua-ism
Josh (opening his happy meal toy): What does it do?
Me (a little too excited): It's a smurf!
Josh: Look on the package. It'll have instructions; it'll say what it does.
Me: It doesn't do anything. It's just a smurf to play with.
Josh: Ugh. (looks on packaging) But what does it do??
Josh (upon discovering that it, in fact, doesn't do anything): Fine. Let's look and see what's next.
(Sighing, checks bottom of happy meal box to see what toy is coming next.)
My kids are getting old. :(
1 comment:
These made me laugh out loud! So cute!
Post a Comment