 |
| Max, Asher & Josh excited to go inside |
 |
| Asher & Max playing trains |
 |
| Giant chess board (asher) |
 |
| Asher & Max, fighting over the sword |
 |
| Madi and Asher in the doll house |
 |
| Liz and Josh being pirates, lol |
 |
| Max and Josh drumming in the music room |
 |
| Max was so excited about the babies in the hospital! He LOVES babies. |
 |
| Max trying to pull the sword from the stone |
 |
| Max, cute little boy we don't know, me |
 |
| He got so excited about the "nays!" |
 |
| Max kept saying, "Sheep!" He's a little confused. |
 |
| Madi and Max |
 |
| Finally got to hold my nephew Barrett! |
 |
| Asher, Liz, Madi |
 |
| Elizabeth and Josh |
 |
| My cute nieces - Olivia, Madi, Liz |
 |
| Liz |
 |
| Madi and Olivia |
 |
| Pirate Josh |
 |
| Pirate Olivia |
 |
| Josh, Max, Liz and Asher building the skeleton |
 |
| Max was confused by the fake cake |
 |
| Chess board? What chess board? I'm takin' this home! |
Hey, you know what's kinda fun? Remembering what me and the kids looked like
the last time we went to the Treehouse Museum. (<--click link)
I was pregnant with Max!
No, really, I mean
REALLY pregnant. I have proof, look!
No comments:
Post a Comment