Asher, while making a sandwich: Did you know mayonaise is Heavenly Father?
***
Asher wanted to write a letter to Santa. He got out a pen and paper and had me act as scribe.
"Dear Santa Claus,
I want a new movie that's called 'Deep in Dark Room.' And I also want a new pajamas. That's all I want.
Love,
Asher"
***
How exactly am I supposed to shop for a movie title that he made up in his own head?
***
Asher: Mom, you've got to see the winter!
Me: I don't want it to be winter.
Asher: Why not?? You can make snow mans!
Me: But it's so cold. I don't like to be cold.
Asher: At least you can cuddle with your Asher!
***
Asher: "You know what happened to Charlese when she was talking to me? She said I love you to me."
Me: "What? Are you serious?"
Asher: "A friend can always say 'I love you' to a friend."
First of all, what "happened" to Charlese? That makes me laugh so hard! Isn't that the truth?? It happens to us.
Second, so wise for a six year old!
***
Max has a cold. I wiped his nose with a tissue. He took it out of my hand, and a minute later he came to me and said, "Put it away!" I didn't pay much attention, but when I looked at the tissue box, he'd put it back in with the clean tissues. He clapped for himself and everything, lol.
***
Me: "Do you want Santa to come and bring you presents??"
Joshua: "...or coal if we're bad."
*Thinks*
"Mom, if Santa brings me coal, I'll just start a coal collection!"
He's my optimist, can you tell?
***
My friend Jenn came over last night. The house was a huge mess and Asher heard her say, "I want this house so bad." (not referring to MY apartment)
Asher looked at her like she was crazy and said, "You want THIS house? Why?? This house is, like, every day TERRIFYING!"
***
Me: "I need coffee. Must have coffee." (turn on coffee maker)
Asher: "Why do you need coffee?"
Joshua: "Because without coffee, Mom's just pretty much dead."
So true.
***
Asher wanted to write a letter to Santa. He got out a pen and paper and had me act as scribe.
"Dear Santa Claus,
I want a new movie that's called 'Deep in Dark Room.' And I also want a new pajamas. That's all I want.
Love,
Asher"
***
How exactly am I supposed to shop for a movie title that he made up in his own head?
***
Asher: Mom, you've got to see the winter!
Me: I don't want it to be winter.
Asher: Why not?? You can make snow mans!
Me: But it's so cold. I don't like to be cold.
Asher: At least you can cuddle with your Asher!
***
Asher: "You know what happened to Charlese when she was talking to me? She said I love you to me."
Me: "What? Are you serious?"
Asher: "A friend can always say 'I love you' to a friend."
First of all, what "happened" to Charlese? That makes me laugh so hard! Isn't that the truth?? It happens to us.
Second, so wise for a six year old!
***
Max has a cold. I wiped his nose with a tissue. He took it out of my hand, and a minute later he came to me and said, "Put it away!" I didn't pay much attention, but when I looked at the tissue box, he'd put it back in with the clean tissues. He clapped for himself and everything, lol.
***
Me: "Do you want Santa to come and bring you presents??"
Joshua: "...or coal if we're bad."
*Thinks*
"Mom, if Santa brings me coal, I'll just start a coal collection!"
He's my optimist, can you tell?
***
My friend Jenn came over last night. The house was a huge mess and Asher heard her say, "I want this house so bad." (not referring to MY apartment)
Asher looked at her like she was crazy and said, "You want THIS house? Why?? This house is, like, every day TERRIFYING!"
***
Me: "I need coffee. Must have coffee." (turn on coffee maker)
Asher: "Why do you need coffee?"
Joshua: "Because without coffee, Mom's just pretty much dead."
So true.
2 comments:
Love these kids!!!
I couldn't stop laughing! hilarious!
Post a Comment