Watching the Grammys with my older boys. Chris Brown performs, I roll my eyes a lot. Asher stares a the screen completely enthralled, eyes wide.
"This is like a ninja competition. I would love to go to a show like that."
Later...
Mom, know what I want to be when I grow up?
What?
One of those guys. *points to country singer performing on the Grammys*
A singer?
Yeah. I'm not that good at it, but that's no matters, cause I'll just practice. Only problem is, we don't have a microphone. I guess I could just hide behind something and just appear... but where would I hide? Behind the TV? I don't know.
"This is like a ninja competition. I would love to go to a show like that."
Later...
Mom, know what I want to be when I grow up?
What?
One of those guys. *points to country singer performing on the Grammys*
A singer?
Yeah. I'm not that good at it, but that's no matters, cause I'll just practice. Only problem is, we don't have a microphone. I guess I could just hide behind something and just appear... but where would I hide? Behind the TV? I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment