



Asher and Steve watching TV... poor Steve still has chipmunk cheeks from his wisdom teeth surgery! :(

Asher in Josh's hat :)

I don't know if anyone remembers, but last year at this time I wrote a blog about my beautiful tree in front of my house. I think it's gorgeous, and it finally bloomed. You can't see the blooms very well, but they're these gorgeous little white flowers all over my yard that fell off the tree. The leaves are huge and green, and I love them.
And here it is, folks. The one I've been dying to show you...

YES folks, this is exactly what it looks like. Animal traps. This display is set up at ALCO (the K-Mart-type store down the street from us), right next to the kids' toy isle. Just in case you and your kids want to trap some beavers.
1 comment:
Your baby Asher.. now I have plenty of Nephews, and I've never seen a little boy with such a precious face! Could I do a painting of him?
Post a Comment