Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Loving it!!!

I am LOVING going to school! I know it's just one class, but it's amazing to leave the house all dressed-up (you know, compared to my usual pajamas-around-the-house wardrobe), go somewhere enjoyable, and come home WITH MY CLOTHES STILL CLEAN!!! No kids to smear whatever gross thing they happen to have on their hands all over my clean jeans or white shirt! I get to drive the car COMPLETELY ALONE, with the music up as loud as I want without worrying about anybody's ear drums! It's amazing. I can't believe I didn't realize it would be such a break for me. I'm kind of wishing I'd taken more than one class.

ALSO, some amazing news, when I got home from school today the fence guys were here installing our fence!!!!! We finally have somewhere to let our dog run around and go crazy without being tied to a tree! I can even take my kids outside without worrying about Asher going into the street and getting hit by a car. I'm so psyched, this is a way good day.

An hour from now I head out to Kansas City again to pick up Jade. She's been in Florida for the last month, and I have her Tahoe so I can go get her, her kids, and their 2 dogs. Wish me luck not falling asleep on the drive!! :)

No comments: