Friday, July 20, 2007

More pictures!


On the second airplane (from Salt Lake to Kansas City), Asher put Steve's hat on and said "Shhh" and fell asleep! It was SO SWEET!


Hugging sleepy daddy


Devouring a hamburger in about 3.5 seconds


ALL the kids on our street have power wheels, except Josh and Asher. Josh got to ride with them the first day, but ever since they won't share their power wheels with him and he's SO SAD. It completely breaks my heart, I wish I could afford to buy him one!


Josh can ride a big kid bike!! And he loves it :)


Fireman baby!


Asher, Me


Asher, me :)

Neighbor kid, Josh, Asher playing in the dirt


Asher fell asleep on Steve at the CD store. So cute!


A bunch of

new pictures

of me

cause I get bored.



Boating with Nat and Rob!


"Driving" the boat!


He looks good driving a boat. :)


Jordanelle on a cloudy day.


Yeah I don't look so good on the boat. lol

1 comment:

Jess said...

I want to comment on ALL the pictures! They're so funny! I love the one of Asher eating the hamburger, 3.5 seconds is pretty slow for him! Joshy on his bike is great! He's getting so big. I'm totally jealous about boating, but if Asher is driving I think I'll stay on the beach. He is the cutest fireman! You look BEAUTIFUL in all your "bored" pictures. I love it.