Friday, July 20, 2007

A Momentous Occasion

This day, Friday, July 20, 2oo7 is the day I registered for college.

I signed up for one class, General Psychology, from 12:00 Noon - 1:30 pm. Steve got permission from his boss to take an extra long lunch so he can watch the boys while I go to school. I'm so excited, and scared out of my mind. I haven't gone to a real school for 6 years now, and even then I didn't do my schoolwork. I have no idea how to be successful at school. (Not to mention the 2 kids, husband, and house I have now!)

The good news is my psychiatrist just prescribed 3 medications to help me with the process. lol. Zoloft, Ambien, and Concerta. We'll see how it goes, eh? :)

Wish me luck!!! I'm definitely going to need it. Classes start Monday, so maybe you'll be hearing from me Monday night!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Aubrey, this is fantastic. I am very proud of you taking this leap to do something like this. Way to go!
Love, Mom