Friday, November 9, 2007

Josh's Wishes

My adorable 4-year-old son has recently discovered the art of wishing.

About 2 days ago, Josh came down to the kitchen where I was making Spaghetti, carrying a small plastic frying pan. He said, "I wish I could cook like you on my frying pan."

I said, "Go get a chair, you can help me!"

He did, and after a few minutes of stirring the spaghetti, he said, "I wish I could make my own pesketti."

This morning he said to me,
"Mom, I wish I could have my very own garden of fruits."

I looked at the TV and saw children growing a vegetable garden.

Josh said, "I wish I could grow some carrots! Or STRAWBERRIES!!! And some salad for you to eat. And daddy could grow a pumpkin for you."

His favorite channel on TV is Noggin. The little cartoon character that introduces the next show is named Moose A. Moose. (It's a moose. lol)

Josh walked up to me and said, "Moose A. Moose wants me to say what I'm thanked-ful for."
I looked at the TV and sure enough, Moose A. Moose was listing things he was thankful for.

I said, "What are you thankful for?" and he said, "HELPING!!"

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is adorable! I'm so glad to see you getting these comments written while they are fresh in your mind. The pictures are very cute too. Thanks for sharing!