So here ya go Mom. Here's a "someone should have told me," because seriously. I'm pretty disgruntled about it.

SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME I WAS GOING TO GET WRINKLES IN MY 20's!!!!!!!
So unfair. Now I'm serious about this, and I'm going to say YES I know I don't have visible wrinkles. YET. I have officially woken up and gone to put on my makeup and found out there are creases under my eyes. Now that is completely unfair.
When I was young and everyone would play "house," everyone would fight over who got to be the 16-year-old daughter. Well I didn't. I always said, "Who wants to be 16? I want to be 22, so I can go to college." This was of course based on my sister Jenny, who was beautiful and went off to college when I was young. I thought she was the luckiest person ever. I was completely convinced that my twenties would be my PRIME.
So here I am. 23 YEARS OLD, and I'm fighting to keep my under-eye creases from showing??? That's just not right.
1 comment:
You are absolutely beautiful and the eye crinkles will only improve your beauty over time because they will show that you laughed!
Post a Comment