Well, as it turns out, other people don't appreciate the same things Jon and I think are funny. lol I guess the Miller clan really does have a different sense of humor than the rest of the world. (Which, by the way, I kind of appreciate. lol Maybe I'm strange, but I like being different.) Those comics made me laugh my head off, and Steve was like, "um..... k." (Along with a few other people.)
OK so I have a few announcements to make. They're exciting for me, but once again... I do have Miller genes. I might be wrong. So here goes!
1) I am throwing my own PartyLite party Nov 25 at my house, because the hostess specials are just too good for me to pass up this month! If anyone wants to place an order on that party, let me know. If you need a catalog, I'll send one to you. I've got a lot of catalogs I'm sending out, so if you want one, email me and I'll get you on my list. My list is only for this party, I won't be harassing you after this unless you ask me to. :)
2) My brother Jon Miller is a fantastic photographer. His business is called Sunbeam Photography. You could say he's in demand. :) He's interested in doing some "Picture Parties" for the holidays. The basic idea is that one person hosts the party, invites their friends and family, and Jon will take professional portraits for Christmas cards, special occasions, or just the annual updated picture some people (that aren't Millers) like to do! (haha) At the end of the photo shoot, if the people like their pictures, they can buy them. And best of all, the host gets their own pictures (family pictures, personal pictures, whatever) for FREE! I think it's an awesome idea, so if anyone is interested you can contact me about it or contact him directly! Here's his info:Sunbeam Photography
Jon Miller
801-856-0445
jon@sunbeamphotography.com
www.sunbeamphotography.com
If you're looking for better-than-walmart quality pictures this year, he's really good at what he does and I guarantee you'll end up happy with the results. If only I were in Utah to take advantage of his services! I guess we'll have to settle with my picture phone for now. lol
OK so those are my announcements. Also I'd like to know if anyone is interested in doing some sort of catalog party for me. If someone wants to get a few catalogs and collect orders for Christmas gifts (guys who hate shopping for girls love this, EVERY girl likes something in the catalog), I'll make sure you end up with at least $100 in free credit for yourself and I'll ship everything to their homes for you. For best results before Christmas, you're gonna want to get it done by Dec 1st. :) Let me know if you're interested, you could REALLLLLLY help me out this month! :) Thanks everyone!!!!!
P.S. New pictures of the kids up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment