Wednesday, January 9, 2008

FINALLY

OK folks, I re-did my bedroom months ago, but I never got a chance to put up any pictures. So... HERE THEY ARE!!!!! I'm so excited. lol. This is my most personal space, so you're pretty dang lucky to be seeing it. :)

Before:
After:

I made that shelf all by myself! I bought the parts at Home Depot and screwed them all together and hung it :) I'm pretty dang proud of my handy manny skills.
I took Grandma's old brown nightstand and painted it black and added silver knobs. I LOVE IT. (P.S. That's my amazing PartyLite Ruby Red hurricane!! I love it soooo much! I made that flower arrangement too, btw.)

This chair needs to be re-upholstered. I'm working on it. lol

I know this is random, but I love my lightswitch cover. lol

Isn't she gorgeous??? I can't get enough of this wall.

I painted the nobs on this white dresser and made that flower arrangement too.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART. My Audrey shoe (PartyLite), my tiny purse candle, and my giant fake engagement ring (on top of the bottom box shelf). lol. It's amazing.



I can't get enough of my bedroom. I want to be in here every minute of my life. I can just lay here and listen to Sarah McLachlan alllllll day and all night and be perfectly happy. :)

So there you have it!! Comment?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This is fantastic! I had no idea you were doing it but it is so nice. So,you have some decorating talent for sure. Thanks for posting the photos so we can see it.

Love,
Mom

Steve said...

lol good job honey it is very pretty, as pretty as i remember it!