Friday, January 25, 2008

New blogs

I started two new blogs. If you'd like to check them out, go ahead. PLEASE READ TODAY'S POST on my music page before you read the rest of them. It seems to be a confusing subject, and I wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea from lack of understanding.

The other blog is one that Jessica created. It's called "Joshy Says." She and I are co-authoring it, because we so often discuss the hilarious things Joshua says and does, and we'd like to keep a record of them for the world to see. He's so funny, might as well keep everyone else laughing along with us.

So there you go. On the right... It says "My other blogs/sites." Choose one. Go see. If you hate it, don't ever look at it again (and please don't tell me you hate it. I could live without the rejection). If you like it, bookmark, cause I'm obsessive about posting, so it'll be updated often.

Muah. xoxo

No comments: