So I'm going to get something pierced. I'm aware of how my family feels about the subject, however I've been wanting to for a really long time, and if you'd like to have a vote, you're welcome to. (As long as you
choose out of the options and don't write me about how I shouldn't pierce anything at all.) lol So here they are... the things I'm thinking about getting done. I'm going to do something, so you might as well have a vote in which one, eh?
#1: The Rook (more info
here)

#5: The Monroe (also called The Madonna... and other names)... more info
here
#6: The Conch (worst word ever). More info
here.

#7: of course! My nose. Since I had to take it out for the MRI last year, I've been soooo sad.



If you're wondering why it goes 1,5,6,7... that's because I took out a few of the ones I don't want anymore and didn't feel like re-numbering. Muah!
3 comments:
I already told you but I definitely think you should try the monroe or the nose again!
i think you sould wait for me and lets get our nose pierced..i loved that!!!!
kisses, jade
You know my feelings....
You are beautiful just as you are.
Post a Comment