Monday, March 3, 2008

Well, folks, I'm quitting PartyLite. It's not working out for me to do the work it requires right now, so I'm going to quit and concentrate on my life for a while. I'm going to be submitting one more order (in time for Mother's Day gifts to be delivered), so PLEASE let me know if you'd like anything out of the Winter/Spring catalog! I'd LOVE to go out with a bang, as they say, so seriously folks... let me know. Thanks for everyone's support up to this point, I've had a BLAST doing it!!


Also, if anyone's ever been interested in doing PartyLite for themselves, if you start the business in March you get a double starter kit, which means $700 worth of product for your business for free. I can hook you up with the right people if you're interested. It's a fantastic company, and you can be sure I'll be starting the business up again when my life settles down a bit! :)

I have catalogs, if anyone wants to see one! Otherwise, you can go to my partylite website to check out the catalog online:
http://www.partylite.biz/sites/candlesource/home?reload=true

No comments: