I don't know if any of you have seen it, but there's one TV show that I think is worthy of this much praise. I've gathered as many videos on youtube as I can find, to give you as much of an idea of what it's all about as possible... However, there weren't many from the actual show... Guess you'll just have to watch it! :)
They're re-playing Season 1 right now, every Sunday on Lifetime at 9 pm. In June, Season 2 will start... and you better believe I'll be hanging on every word. Here's a tribute to my favorite show everrrrrr... Army Wives. P.S. Don't forget to pause the music player while you watch the videos!
Addicted
My Skin
Quotes From the Show
I Swear
When You're Gone
Goodbye
Denise Learns to Box
To Hell and Back
Hear Me
No More Drama
For more, if you're as addicted as I am....
Army Wives group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2437687409
Army Wives on mylifetime.com: http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/armywives/season1.php
1 comment:
I'm hooked! I watched every episode of last season and couldn't get enough! I can't wait until season 2!!
Post a Comment