*Not my childOK You're going to read a section of my conversation with Jessica. Don't be fooled, it's not really Rachel. It's Jess. (She's sneaky.)
me: YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best news ever best news EVER!!!
Rachel: ?
me: Asher just walked up to me holding himself (no diaper) and said, "Mom, pee!!"
So we ran upstairs and he HELD IT till he got on the potty and he WENT!!!!
IN THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel: lol!
me: [smile] [smile] [smile] [smile] [smile] [smile]
Rachel: that's fabulous
me: You have no idea how huge this is!!! Once they do that entire process all by themselves once, they want to do it again cause they see how freakin cool it is to watch me jump around and say hooray and give them treats
lol
This is so exciting
oh my, I'm gonna die from excitement. I COULD POTENTIALLY BE ON MY WAY TO A DIAPERLESS HOUSEHOLD!!
Rachel: oh man, that would be great!
me: So much more than great. I spend about $20 every 2 weeks on diapers (MUCH less than when he was small, but still... sucks), no more diapering... touching other peoples' grossness...
oh man
once he's potty trained it's going to be REALLY hard to want to have another baby
lol
mind if I copy this conversation for my blog? lol
I'm far too excited to write it all again.
Rachel: lol nope
me: thanks!!
WE'RE FINALLY ON OUR WAY, FOLKS!!!! :) Oh man. I'm beyond proud of my little boy. GOING COMMANDO AROUND THE HOUSE WORKS, PEOPLE!!!!
1 comment:
Ha ha ha! Oh I so know the feeling! We are getting ready to start Hadley! Wet beds here we come! Oh and even more laundry! I'll have to try the commando thing!! Oh and I love the picture, this is not my child, very classic!
Post a Comment