Thursday, April 24, 2008

Go Me.

Here's a cheesy Video on YouTube that explains what I do. :)



THIS video.... WOW. It's the polar opposite of the one above, but I found myself drawn to it because of the title:

"Shopping Parties - ARGGGGH"



Now this made me laugh. I feel the EXACT same way. Does that make me a hypocrite?
Honestly, I have always felt this way about shopping parties - including PartyLite!! I still feel that way about PartyLite if I have to go to someone else's party, lol! (Thank goodness we live in the middle of no where, so people still want to come to them for lack of anything else to do. Otherwise I'd be out of a job!)

This may look like I'm sabotaging myself. Maybe I am! But the point of it all is that I'm proud to say I'm not one of them!!! haha! I signed up to do PartyLite so I could get free stuff! I don't buy into the whole "natural/organic vs bat poo" nonsense (I hope you watched the video, otherwise the bat poo reference is probably lookin' pretty strange right about now, lol), and I don't go around claiming PartyLite is the best product anyone ever invented and it will cure all your ailments.

However..... I do claim that it's totally worth spending some money on and throwing a party once in a while to get it for free. I even claim that it's worth doing the business to get even more free stuff!... That's because I believe it. If you know one thing about me, it's that I might as well be George Washington (well, more like Pinocchio), when it comes to telling how I really feel. I can't spit out anything I don't think is true. (And if I do, I might as well be wearing a giant sign that says, "I'M A LIAR".)

I guess that's why this video doesn't make me feel bad about myself or what I do. I don't stand up and say how PartyLite is better than the Queen of England, I just get out my catalogs and show my products. If people want to buy fantastic candles in a setting that (I hope) is relaxing, fantastic. If not... well, don't! But at least you got a good dose of social interaction in this wasteland, eh?

Look Cassandra, I found my "why"!

No comments: