Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What I've Been Doing Today


This is Josh, Mikey and Zachary playing in Josh's room... look at that mess! Asher won't go NEAR them, it's way too much chaos for him. He's made me hold him the entire time these kids have been here. I've been watching them while my friend Jen (their mom) has been at a doctor's appointment. (She's having another baby! Hooray!) At some point, Zachary sneaked downstairs and got 2 sticks of margarine from the fridge, completely unwrapped them, and was eating one upstairs in Josh's room while the other one got smashed into the floor! Thank goodness there's hardwood flooring! lol And thank goodness the two of them are really more like the work of just one child, cause they're such good kids and get along well with my boys.


In other news, my next-door neighbor Lisa gave us her fish tank! :) It's so cute! Plus, it comes with a stand, so it's big enough that Asher can't open the thingy and put all his toys in there (thank goodness)! I'm in love with it. She gave us the fish inside and all the fixins (haha, I love how that's considered a real word around here), so we have a fully-functioning fish tank for free!! :) The kids are LOVING it!

No comments: