Friday, April 4, 2008

Pain.

I don't know what it is, but it is most definitely of the devil.

This pain can't go on. I'm going to lose my mind if I wake up one more day in too much pain to walk down the stairs. I'm going to lose my mind if I can't walk myself to bed again because of the excruciating pain in my legs and back. I'm going to lose my mind if my muddy floors stay muddy because I can't get on my hands and knees to scrub them. My entire stupid house is hardwood. Whoever invented hardwood floor was an idiot (or maybe just the people who still install it in homes are). I'm in a rotten mood, with little to no time to get my house clean and get to the grocery store before this party tonight.

I called for an appointment yesterday at the hospital. They said call back at 7:30 am for a same-day appointment tomorrow. I called this morning, at exactly 7:30 (set an alarm and everything), just to have them tell me to go to the Emergency Room. I don't have time to sit in the ER for 6 hours today. So I guess it will be tomorrow instead. Cause who doesn't want to spend their Saturday sitting in a waiting room with 50 sick, screaming kids?

I can't take much more of this. I'm tired of being a useless lump of paralysis.

Ugh. I hope today gets better.

No comments: