Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Social Interaction


Well, I'm in desperate need of some socialization. SOOO I'm having a Pampered Chef party. It was up in the air whether I was definitely going to do it or not; I haven't been feeling up to it, but I decided I need it!! So if you live in Kansas, PLEASE come!!! Here's the info:

Friday, April 4th (yeah, 2 days from now... sorry!!!)
6:30 PM - we're gonna make something yummy!
Call or email me for address/directions to my house...

Don't forget... my sanity depends on it! haha!! No one ever comes to my house, so I need some other "grown-ups" to talk to! :) I've had just about enough of toddlers being my only source of interaction. If you can't find anyone to watch your kids, bring them! I have 2 of my own.

Thanks guys! :) I'm excited!!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

dang I wish I could come! I'm always in need of some adult interaction!!