Saturday, April 12, 2008

Party and stuff

I posted so many times in a row this week, I've been thinking most people probably didn't see this. And at the risk of seeming obnoxious, I'm going to post it again. I've desperately been looking for a "real" job all week, but I also want people to know I decided not to quit PartyLite.

The very FIRST thing you need to know is that Michelle and I are having a PartyLite show at her house ...

April 26th, 4 pm!


If you live in Kansas, PLEASE get a hold of me and I'll get you the address! We really need to start over with our business, so bring a friend!!!! lol We need friends. :)

My consultant friend Michelle and I are starting to work together, trying to pool our resources, ya know? I have tons of time on my hands, and she has product coming out her ears! Perhaps we can make the two successful together? Anyway, I won't be harassing anyone who doesn't want to be harassed, but if you WOULD like to be included in e-mails, let me know!! I'd love to keep you updated on monthly specials.

The fact is, I'm addicted to PartyLite candles, and I'm not ready to give it up!!! If anyone has any ideas as to how I can expand my business (build a clientele of my own, beyond my immediate friends and family), I'm TOTALLY open to it. (I've got a very limited circle, and I'd rather not exhaust them with my obsession with the products... if they aren't already!) Any input would help!!!! Thanks guys.

ALSO... Here's what's new this month!!
It’s PartyLite's 35th anniversary, so we're celebrating with something for everyone!

Hostesses with $350 or more in Show sales will get 35 percent hostess credit (regular is 25% credit for hostesses), plus the awesome hostess specials for this month, which are:



Guests at April Shows get their choice of reed diffusers for only $12.95 or Petite 3-Wicks at just $9.95 with each $35 they spend!! Your friends will love these Guest offers and our new summer fragrances. Why not be the first in your circle to have a summer-themed Show? (I'm looking for new shows to book!!)

Reed Diffuser3-Wick

AND---- New Consultants in April who have a $350 or more Starter Show receive a first-ever Double Kit!!! It's a $700 Kit including candles, accessories and business tools -- an incredible way to start a new business - FOR FREE!! Let's book a Show so you can decide if you'd like to do what I do!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST....... The new Summer catalog is on my website!! Go check it out! Summer 2008


:) Enjoy!

1 comment:

aly said...

um...i am pretty sure that i have always admired you! a mother of 2 at 23...crazy! you are a doll and i miss talking to you!