It's in the living room (by the tv), and I've got my books, some PartyLite, and kids books on it... :)I'm also way proud of myself, because I cleaned out my two storage closets today. They were to the point where I had to shove them closed and I couldn't find a dang thing in them, so it was about time. I was inspired to do it because the last few days I watched Lisa (my next-door neighbor and friend) move out of her house, giving away things she didn't want or need left and right. I decided I'd get a jump on things, since I know I'm moving in a couple of months, and clean things out. One closet is completely empty and the other is only half full now! Go me!! I'm exhausted and sad, though, from all the work and watching my friend move away this morning. I cried and cried when she left... You just never know how close you are to someone until you watch them drive away forever. I wish her luck, though... I hope Colorado brings her more happiness!
1 comment:
Wow! This is major. I've tried putting together those "do-it-yourself" things and its' not easy. Way to go!
Post a Comment