As most of you know, Steve has been injured. A week ago today, Steve came home from PT (physical training) in a lot of pain, saying he had rolled his ankle on a rock while they were running. Lisa took the kids for us and we headed to the emergency room, where they took x-rays and decided he had sprained it. It wasn't broken, but the physical therapist told Steve he would have been better off if it had broken, because it would heal faster. He's been on crutches for a week now, and his foot is still about twice its normal size (with bruising that would make the strongest stomachs churn).
Needless to say, I'm overworked and overwhelmed this week. Our house is a tri-level, so there are stairs everywhere... I've been running up and down the stairs, all over the place trying to keep his foot supplied in ice and Ibuprofen, and doing EVERYTHING else imaginable to keep this house running. Lets just say I'm basically losing my mind.
Anyway, there's a quick update... and a picture of what we affectionately call "hideous foot." :)
1 comment:
Yikes! I hope he heals quickly and can get feeling better soon! Good luck keeping things going, I know how hard that can be. But you're awesome, you can do it!
Post a Comment