Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged.

I got tagged! So here I go. Sorry it took so long Jill! lol

~ Each person has to list 6 facts about them
~ List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.

1. I'm stealing this one from Megan. I also love to make lists. This is not just because I like the act of writing out a list, but mostly because I'm a scatterbrain and if I don't write it all down, I'll forget every inch of what I needed to do/buy at the store!!!

2. I'm on about a zillion medications... like 6 in the morning and 2 at night -- just to function in society (and even that is debatable). I might as well be 90 years old. If you looked in my medicine cabinet and compared it to your grandma's... you probably couldn't tell the difference.


3. I do PartyLite 90% because I'm obsessed with candles. Lighting them relaxes me, watching them burn keeps me calm, and I have two small children (IOW, my house smells like pee without candles). Selling PartyLite keeps me stocked in all the candles I might need to keep my house smelling like strawberry fields (my current favorite), rather than urine-soaked sheets. Gross, I know, but I'm not one to sugarcoat. :) (The other 10% of why I do PartyLite is because other people like it.)


4. I love Pizza just about as much as I love my kids. I know, this sounds ridiculous - but I mean it, people. I crave it every minute of every day, and if I had my way I would be eating it for every meal. (Picture what happens to me when a Pizza Hut commercial comes on TV. Oh man. Be grateful you don't have to be there when this happens to me.) Thank goodness I married a smart man, otherwise I would be about 1,000 lbs now and we'd be broke because of my pizza spending problem. (In reality, I only eat pizza about once or twice a month, because my husband has MUCH better self-control than I do.)



P.S. I feel the exact same way about cookies. (Oreos and Subway cookies... best ever.) Seriously, I don't think I appreciated Steve quite enough for keeping me semi-skinny all this time until right this minute. If it weren't for him, I'd be on a steady diet of pizza and cookies... (kinda like when I was pregnant with Josh....) :)



5. I don't read. I want to. I have books all over my house and I LOVE a good book, but I can't get myself to pay attention to one thing long enough to get through a book. Even small ones... really interesting ones... incredibly juicy romance novels or self-help books... I think I've only finished one book front-to-back since I read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn junior year in high school.


6. When my 2-year-old son stomps his little foot and points his tiny finger at me, yelling some trail of crazy jibberish because he wants something he isn't getting, I secretly think it's hilarious. Sometimes it's hard to hide my amusement, but most of the time I pretend it makes me mad so he doesn't make a habit of it. Seriously, folks, it's freakin adorable.



OK, now I tag:

-Jess
-Krista
-Mom
-Lindsey Mascill (sorry if I spelled your name wrong!)
-Jenn Ingram
-Natalie Allen

:)

2 comments:

Jillian said...

ha ha I love reading your blog.. so funny! Who knew that someone else was addicted to subway cookies the way I am.. I can't get enough! I love your new pictures, btw, you are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It is hilarious when they stomp their feet and point their finger. I have to do everything I can to not laugh at my 2-year-olds.