Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wellllllll

They're here! I finally got my glasses! If I wasn't such a bum and had had a shower already, maybe I would take and post a picture of me in them... but I just can't do that quite yet. You'll have to settle for the glasses all by themselves for now. Steve is in love with them... he says they look really amazing on me, but I'm not convinced yet. I never liked myself in glasses; I don't really think that's going to change any time soon. BUT! For $300, they'd better at LEAST be appealing to my husband!

The Before and After:

The glasses I've had since junior year in high school...



The new ones :)
Aren't they pretty? The sides are pink. :)

4 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

super cute glasses! I am waiting for the pic of you wearing them..

Jillian said...

I LOVE them!! So cute and stylish!!

Debbie said...

They look great. Have to post a photo with you wearing them now...

Conversations With Emily said...

sad thing is, I wish I had glasses, I always have ever since I was little. I love them. I think I'd have like versache or dior glases though. cuz I'm a brat like that. Their adorable. I LOVE them!