
How exciting! You may be wondering why you're looking in my fridge. It's because I am SO EXCITED about going grocery shopping today!! I'm making some money now, so we get to buy enough groceries to fill the WHOLE fridge!
BUT the most exciting part about this grocery trip is that Steve and I are finally getting back to our diet. It's about dang time!!! We've been so lazy for quite a few months now, and it's time to get back in shape. We're not huge, but we certainly don't look as good as we should. So DIET AND EXERCISE, HERE WE COME!!!! Anyone want to join us?

Just a couple of examples I found on YouTube! Steve and I LOVE P90X so I don't mind advertising a little. :)
2 comments:
I am trying to do the diet thing also. I turn 30 in July so here's my goal....20 by 30. Catchy huh? Good luck. It sure helps when you have good, fresh food on hand. I keep trying to hypnotize myself into believing that I am allergic to potatoes.
Aubrey-
I really like your background, where did you get it?
Also congrats, on getting to fill your fridge with healthy food.
Your family is so cute.
Anyway if you do not remember me, I went to Jr. high and High School with you. My last Name was Transue before I got married, it was nice to come across your page, maybe we can keep intouch.
Nancy Gardner
gardner.nancyl@gmail.com
Post a Comment