

So I've been doing it! I'm eating Special K (Fruit and Yogurt, yum!) for breakfast, and yesterday this was lunch... pb&j with craisins and dried apples. I'm going to phase out some of the milk and exchange for water, but if any of you know me... you'll know how difficult that will be for me! I'm a milk fanatic. I'm also not very good with the fruits and veggies, so we're trying some dried fruit first and working our way up!
My neighbor Mimi offered to go walking with me every day, but I can't seem to find a time of day that will work for us, since I work evenings and her husband is deployed so she has to walk with her kids. We'll think of something.
I woke up miserable this morning, with a nasty migraine... spent most of the morning on the couch with my eyes closed. Good thing my kids are good huh! Josh informs me of every little thing Asher does, and Asher doesn't do ANYTHING quietly... so I'm still pretty aware. Anyway, I'm gonna run away from the computer now and get some more rest while Asher's taking his nap. I'll try to post a "before" picture soon, so we can track my P90X/diet progress together. Won't that be fun! (oh geez. I'm in rare form today.)
1 comment:
whole-wheat bread!
Post a Comment