So I work almost every evening/weekend now, and I find myself at a loss for what to do with today, my day off. Not for lack of things I need to do, just because I've got too many things to get done and only one day off.
I'm in a pretty rotten mood, because so far, it's been a rotten day. After my son decided to skip the potty and pee on my floor for the 13th time, I decided to do some mindless roaming on myspace... where I discovered a couple of people I know (who shall remain nameless) have become a couple. I'm beyond annoyed with these two people getting together, and I forgot my meds this morning, so I've been over-eating all day. I got an email from my family about them taking a trip to Idaho together (possibility, not actually a plan as of yet), and I got irrationally semi-annoyed because no one comes to visit me. I'm having one of those terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-days.
The moral of the story? There isn't one. I have nothing of note to say; I just felt like venting a little, and I'm incredibly bored until Steve gets off work in 2 hours. Hope you're all having a better day than I am, and if you're not, I hope you don't judge me too harshly for throwing a mini-tantrum over stuff that really isn't that bad.
The one piece of good news:
Steve's security clearance FINALLY went through! We've been in the Army over 3 years now, and FINALLY he has an official security clearance which will be good for 5 years! This is very good news, because it will help him immensely in getting a civilian job when we get out of the Army. Yay. :)
1 comment:
Well, so far only one taker on the Idaho trip. Gas is so expensive even 215 miles is a lot - round trip is 430, so with gas prices at $5 (they say it could be this summer) even in a car that gets 30 MPG, we're talking $75 for each car. Then, if we were to stay over night....and I suppose we would want to eat....
Post a Comment