Wow. I feel like I'm disappointing you all, even though I know you don't care either way, lol!
I didn't make it. Yesterday was the .worst.day.ever. and I abandoned both challenges I've taken on. I tried, I really did! But when everything went wrong all at once, I threw my hair in a PONYTAIL and ate a pizza. And a doughnut. And a soda. Aaah!!!
Don't tell anyone, though, ok? I'm hoping to just push on through and pretend it never happened.
2 comments:
mmm pizza!!! its ok i know EXACTLY how you feel. when things go wrong all at once for me, i do the same thing...lounge in PJs and eat eat eat anything and everything. just how i deal with things i cant control sometimes. dont be too hard on yourself!
xoxo
You're still my favorite! I do the same thing, except I skip the "real" food and go straight for dessert - ice cream, cookies, cake, etc. Don't feel bad, everyone has days where the rules go right out the window. Text me if you need to vent. Love you! Muah!
Post a Comment