
Day #2: Ponytail Challenge Picture sucks. I know; I'm sorry. I was very short on time yesterday and ended up only being able to snap a quick (and hideously ugly) picture of me while I drove to work. I didn't do anything great with it, but hey - the only rule is that it can't be in a ponytail, right? So blowdrying and leaving it down counts. Right?? (ick.)
Day #3: Ponytail Challenge Pictures (I may have gotten carried away and taken a few too many today... if I seem conceited, it's probably not true. Probably.) ;)
Thursday Confessions:
- When I go to bed at night, I have a bad habit of pulling out my eyelashes. I know, it's psychotic. Then I spend unreasonable amounts of time in the bathroom trying to make up for the lack of eyelashes when I do my makeup the next morning. Who am I kidding, I never do makeup in the morning. Try afternoon.
- I just changed my name to my married name (blacked out for security reasons, obviously) THIS WEEK. I've been married 3 1/2 years.
- Mom, I have your watch. I didn't want to tell you, because I was afraid you'd make me give it back, and I'm madly in love with it. Any chance you're not missing it?? My friends are jealous because it's so fantastic. Only watch on the PLANET that ever actually fit my freakishly tiny wrists.
Here's proof:
- I have NO money right now. None. But when I went to Wal-Mart Monday, I absolutely couldn't resist picking up a 2-pack of the new Sharpie Pen. I'm an absolute pen addict, so seriously... I'm not sure I could have resisted if I wanted to (which I didn't). While searching for a picture of my new Sharpie Pen, I discovered this site, which I find hilariously appealing. This person is for sure my kindred spirit!

P.S. While I was wasting time taking lots of useless pictures today, Asher wanted in on the action. Since Josh started school, he hangs around me like a lost dog all day long... so here's the picture I took of him when he asked if he could "cheese":
7 comments:
Lol! I love the confessions! You are my absolute favorite! Well done on the ponytail challenge, I only lasted till Wednesday and then pulled it back because I just couldn't deal with it down, lol! Love the pics! Muah!
So I just wanted to say I love you and all you write on here! You are my favorite!
You have two really cute sons. I think a challenge for me would be to put my hair in a ponytail. All I ever do is wear it down.
I confess I am a pen addict as well. One of the best parts of my job is buying the office supplies. I can indulge and get whatever pen I want and my company pays for it! (Don't worry I have permission)I bet you are SUPER jealous right now, huh?
Ha~
I have wondered what happened to that watch. I think I paid $5 for it at Gardner Village. You can have it and think fondly of Utah when you wear it. I'm glad you like it.
Ok confession, I so pull out my eye lases also at night! That is so funny! And if I get going I'll be missing a whole section, man it sucks! That is so cute! I love the ponytail thing, but it's so true. I'll have to try it when it's not over 90 here, it gets way to hot to keep it down or half way. But I love your pictures you are looking so good!!
Ok confession, I so pull out my eye lases also at night! That is so funny! And if I get going I'll be missing a whole section, man it sucks! That is so cute! I love the ponytail thing, but it's so true. I'll have to try it when it's not over 90 here, it gets way to hot to keep it down or half way. But I love your pictures you are looking so good!!
Post a Comment