The blog is Ponytail Challenge, and I'm a huge fan of hers already. I like the way she writes, and she seems to really have me nailed when it comes to my lifestyle. I bet you'll like it to, especially if you have young children!
I'm taking the Ponytail Challenge... who's with me?? (Sidenote: Does anyone else always picture the mob and pitchforks going after the Beast when they hear "who's with me?" or is that just me?)
DAY 1: NO PONYTAIL! :)


8 comments:
I'm with you! I looked through her blog and seriously, it's like she's talking to me, lol! I guess we're all more alike than I thought. Thanks for showing this, it's nice to know I'm not alone in being in a "housewife slump" and that it can actually be amusing and silly. You are my favorite! Muah!
I want to know the school update!
Did you get a haircut? Was having your makeup perfect part of the no ponytail thing?
I should get credit beacuse I never wear a ponytail, they give me a headache and I have ugly elf ears.
I got a haircut about a month ago... and some blonde in the top... but mostly it's growing! It's longer than it has been in ages, but I keep the back kinda short. I'm obsessed with the A-line these days. P.S. YOU DO NOT HAVE UGLY ELF EARS! I think your ears are so cute, and that's the BH truth!
ahaha! I love Im not the only one who pictures movie scenes when I say certain things! So I looked at the pony tail challenge and I am totally one of those moms, my hair is very short but its always wildly curly and pulled behing a headband because it only takes 10 mins as opposed to 45 mins. The blog totally inspired me!
OK, Aubrey, I'm IN.
I never could pass up a competitive challenge!
Dad
:)
I SO hear Gaston when I or anyone says "Who's with me?!"
I get annoyed when I say things like, "We don't like what we don't understand, in fact it scares us" and people don't recognize the reference.
"I'm especially good at expectorating!"
- Jon
YESSSSS! I KNEW Jon would come through for me about Gaston. :-)
Post a Comment