Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

It's finally here!! Steve bought a new computer, and it's HERE. So we're up and running! I'm out of time for the day, so I can't get a new blog up, but IT'S COMING!! lol It's about time, too! Check back tomorrow.... and every day after that. ;) And leave me new comments cause I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

AshliO said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Welcome back to the land of the living (Yes, you only live online ... hahaha!) I was without a couple weeks last summer after a lightening strike, and I know the depression of which you speak. So, are you saying you are starting a whole NEW blog?)

Jon said...

Bring forth the best robe, and put it on her; and put a ring on her hand, and shoes on her feet. And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry. For this my sister was dead, and is alive again; she was lost, and is found.

Jon said...

It pains me that 13 days later you still haven't responded, publicly or privately, about my comment on this post. Very, very disappointed.

- Jon