Our renters moved out of our Abilene house without giving 30-day notice and left the place a disaster. They didn't pay for the last 2 months, not to mention the ten months they paid late and ruined our credit.
My right ear quit working about 4 days ago. Seriously. No hearing out of that ear at all. I'm hoping all I need is to go to the doctor and get it flushed out... but let me just tell you, I feel for you, Justin! It is SO stressful to not be able to hear half of what's going on. I can't tell which direction noises are coming from, which is especially stressful living with two little kids. I've been incredibly overwhelmed and frustrated with it... Can't wait for Tuesday when I can call and get an appointment!
My brother's family's situation worsened over the weekend. I've been so worried about them and praying constantly... but nothing seems like it's enough when I'm 1,000 miles away and can't be sure everything is alright.
I am unbelievably stressed about the Abilene house. The realtor (and just about everyone else I talk to) says our house won't sell until at least next year. I can't pay the mortgage while I live somewhere else, but I can't move back into that house... and I'm trying to move home to Utah in just one month! That would mean we own the house in Abilene, Steve will have his own place here in Kansas, and I would be trying to find a third place to live in Utah! It's pretty much insane, and I'm starting to freak out that I might get stuck in Kansas for lack of somewhere to live in Utah that I can afford while trying to pay for the place in Abilene.
After 8 hours of work yesterday, we went to the lake for some "fishing"... I took some pictures of that and some other stuff this week, so here you go... an update in pictures. They're all out of order... sorry...
3 comments:
im sorry about all your drama with your house!!! thats crap. id hunt them down and kick some booty! lol. is steve staying on post when your ggo? cuz then its like your really only paying for 2 places..abliene and the one in utah. if not, maybe u should consider it. you dont have to tell housing. and if they ask, just say someone back home is sick and your visiting(God forbid they really get sick) that way it will be a little less stressful!
oh and by the way. mikey has that blue and white striped shirt that josh has on AND the green one! LOL. Gotta LOVE that freakin walmart!!!!!
anyways, let me know if i can help or if u just need to vent u know im here!
hang in there sweetie!
ps--i hope your ears gets better!!
Hey we are looking to move, what is close to your house that you are renting, we are looking into moving and buying a house.
Let me know, sorry you are having a bad weekend.
Nancy
It's incredibly difficult for you and I'm so sorry. Wish you had some family there to help (or would that be help at all????). Good luck with all this. Love the pictures, thanks!
Post a Comment